- Resources are the currencies used to purchase and upgrade everything in Pixel Starships.
- You can see how many of each resource you have via the counters in the left of your screen.
- Resources are gained primarily by stealing them from other starships. Destroying a starship always gives resources as part of the reward.
- Every resource except Starbux has a Resource Room that produces it and one that stores it.
- The Mineral resource is also produced by a weapon room, the Mining Laser.
- Minerals are produced by the Mine and stored in the Mineral Storage.
- They are used to recruit crew members, buy and upgrade starships, build and upgrade rooms.
- Gas is produced by the Gas Collector and stored in the Gas Storage.
- It is used to craft ammos for some rooms, build crafts, start researches, improve the crew members' levels, build and upgrade rooms.
- Starbux are the premium currency of the game.
- They are used to scan enemy ships, recruit crew members, buy other resources, speed up upgrade times or buy premium things.
Getting and Using Resources