Tournament System - Proposed Amendment - Draft
2nd Major Amendment.
--- The new tournament system will be in two parts.
- Monthly Tournament
- Annual Championship
-- How It works
The Monthly Tournament will change from a purely trophy based system to a trophy / scoring system.
- New Tournament Starts Each Month
- 1st week - pre-season rest, then prize announced.
- 2nd week - active drafting.
- 3rd week - Qualifying (using trophies). At end of 3rd week, your alliance is placed in one of 4 divisions. (1-8) division A, (9-20) division B, (21-50) Divison C, (51-100) division D.
- finals week - Finals (using scoring). Only PVP matches against a player in your Divison counts. A win +X score. (X = rounded opponent trophy / 1000)
- Last day of month, winners decided based only on Score
In addition to special prizes for top team, all teams will get POINTS assigned based on ranking in finals. The points can be accumulated and used to claim any past prizes.
|Division A||1st||50 + Special|
|Rest||Between 35 to 20|
|Rest||Between 15 to 10|
|Rest||Between 5 to 3|