|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
- The Fusion Reactor is a more powerful version of the Reactor, available for starships level 8 and above.
- Like the Reactor, each level of this room increases the amount of energy it can provide to your ship.
- Due to its large crew capacity, brazing the Fusion Reactor lightly can trigger a significant repair response from some AI, allowing you to attack other rooms more effectively.
- Attacking the Fusion Reactor on its own is not advisable at higher levels, as it has a significant amount of system health in comparison to other rooms and thus a small likelihood of causing hull damage before it can be repaired.
- The length of the Fusion Reactor can make it problematic to defend or repair. For maximum effectiveness it is best to ensure that crew enter from the left side of the room.
- Contrary to its description, the Fusion Reactor does not actually require gas to produce power, but costs significant amounts of gas to commence each upgrade.
- The Fusion Reactor, like the Reactor, continues to produce energy even whilst it is being upgraded.
|Icon||Name||Size||Maximum Energy Generated|
|Level||Energy Generated||Upgrade||Ship Level Required|