|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||Level 11||Level 12|
- The Armor is a block that reduce the damage taken by neighboring rooms. A room will be protected if it touches one of the four edges (but not on a diagonal).
- To maximize the damage inflicted as an attacker, you should avoid attacking rooms that have been protected by armor unless absolutely necessary.
- Armor blocks do not mitigate laser damage to crew, damage by Poison Gas, reduce the damage taken by crew in boarder defense or reduce the duration of status effects (such as System Hack or Fire).
- They can defend against system damage from weapons, hull damage caused by system damage to destroyed systems, direct hull damage (i.e. from a Pentrator Missile), system damage caused by the Ultra Dismantle crew ability, direct crew damage from missiles (i.e. from a Jungler Missile) and system damage to rooms from enemy boarders.
- Fully upgrading a single armor block will cost 2.95M .
- It will cost a grand total of 118M to fully armor a level 11 starship.
|Level||Damage Reduction||Building Cost||Ship Level Required|